Application Support Lead, London
Atticus Associates is a startup transforming the way insurance companies monitor and improve their data. Focused on the global specialty insurance market our product, Atticus DQPro, is quickly replacing traditional monitoring methods with intelligent, automated data checks.
Launching in 2016, DQPro has gained traction quickly and our software is now installed at some of the world’s largest insurance carriers, delivering greater data confidence and compliance whilst saving their employees 1000’s of wasted hours from the effects of bad data.
Where you fit
We’re looking for an Application Support Lead (.NET MVC) convinced that making our client users successful will make us successful. Ensuring our clients are getting the most out of our software and in the best possible way will be your responsibility. Working closely with our Customer Success and Engineering team, you’ll be 100% focused on our customers in a 1st/2nd line capacity – ensuring we delight them with timely, helpful and efficient issue resolution.
Where you’ll help
- Help customers via email (and occasionally phone) to resolve technical (2nd line) or functionality (1st line) queries in a timely and efficient fashion.
- You’ll become a whole product expert – learning from front (UI) to back (Code and DB) how we deploy and release DQPro together with how it’s evolving featureset helps our users.
- You’ll work closely with Customer Success to find and suggest new ways to improve our support process.
- Working with our Engineering team for 3rd line support when required.
What you should have
- A desire to learn – both about our product and our customers in order to provide a great service.
- A development background with 4+ years troubleshooting .NET MVC, Angular JS based web applications , combining acquired product knowledge with a methodical approach to getting to the heart of issues.
- Excellent communications skills in both written and spoken English are essential as this role involves direct email (and occasionally calls) with customers , both technical and non-technical.
- Empathy – you’ll understand that we all sometimes have a bad day and that you’re in a unique position to make our customer’s day better. You’ll be naturally positive with a “can do” attitude.
- You’ll be disciplined and a self-starter – able to work for periods alone if required.
What we offer
- A competitive salary – based on your experience
- Pension and season ticket loan
- Potential for flexible and remote working
- A friendly, positive, diverse and collaborative working environment
- Being part of a successful growing team
To submit your application please send a copy of your CV to [email protected] – no recruiters please!